Ichigo Real Estate Investment Corp: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Ichigo Real Estate Investment Corp Amends Financial Guidance and Distribution per Unit Forecast for Fiscal Period Ended April 2013
Ichigo Real Estate Investment Corp announced that it has raised the financial guidance for operating profit from JPY 4,124 million to JPY 4,125 million and operating profit from JPY 1,983 million to JPY 1,985 million and distribution per unit from JPY 1,420 to JPY 1,430, but has lowered the guidance for ordinary profit from JPY 432 million to JPY 398 million and net profit from JPY 432 million to JPY 397 million, for the fiscal period ended April 2013.
Latest Developments forIchigo Real Estate Investment Corp
- Ichigo Real Estate Investment issues financial outlook for fiscal period ending Oct 2015
- Ichigo Real Estate Investment revises financial guidance for operating revenue and distribution per unit forecast for fiscal period ending April 2015
- Ichigo Real Estate Investment Corp issues financial guidance and distribution per unit forecast for fiscal period ending April 2015
- Ichigo Real Estate Investment Corp amends financial guidance for profit and distribution per unit forecast for fiscal period ending Oct. 2014
Latest Key Developments inCommercial
- Calloway REIT to acquire SmartCentres Platform from Mitchell Goldhar as Part of Transformational $1.16 Billion Transaction
- EastGroup Properties Inc raises FY 2015 FFO guidance; gives Q2 2015 FFO guidance in line with analysts' estimates
- Federation Centres announces proposed merger with Novion Property Group
- Excel Trust Inc enters into agreement to be acquired by Blackstone for $15.85 per share
- Share this
- Digg this