Provider: Wright Reports
Japan Hotel Reit Investment Corp: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Japan Hotel REIT Investment Corporation Raises Financial Guidance and Distribution per Unit Forecast for Fiscal Period Ended March 2012
Japan Hotel REIT Investment Corporation announced that it has raised its financial guidance for revenue from JPY 1,394 million to JPY 1,431 million, operating profit from JPY 724 million to JPY 750 million, ordinary profit from JPY 431 million to JPY 474 million, net profit from JPY 430 million to JPY 473 million and distribution per unit from JPY 7,400 to JPY 8,166, for the fiscal period ended March 2012. This is due to the increased sales and the decreased cost, among others.
Latest Developments for Japan Hotel Reit Investment Corp
- Japan Hotel REIT Investment Corp raises outlook and distribution per unit for FY 2013
- Japan Hotel REIT Investment Corp lowers full-year net profit outlook for FY 2013
- Japan Hotel REIT Investment Corp gives mid-year and full-year outlook for FY 2014
- R&I Upgrades Rating on Japan Hotel REIT Investment Corp to “A-”; Rating Outlook Stable
Latest Key Developments in Hotels
- Nordic Camping & Resort AB acquires Nicksta Camping AB
- Home Inns & Hotels Management Inc gives Q1 2014 revenue guidance in line with analysts' estimates; gives FY 2014 revenue guidance above analysts' estimates
- Zhuhai Holdings Investment Group gives FY 2013 profit guidance
- China Lodging Group Ltd gives Q1 2014 revenue guidance below analysts' estimates; gives FY 2014 revenue guidance in line with analysts' estimates
- Share this
- Digg this