Provider: Wright Reports
Japan Hotel Reit Investment Corp: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Japan Hotel REIT Investment Corporation Amends Financial Guidance and Distribution per Unit Forecast for Fiscal Period Ended December 2012
Japan Hotel REIT Investment Corporation announced that it has raised its financial guidance for revenue from JPY 7,226 million to JPY 7,283 million, but lowered the outlook for operating profit from JPY 2,799 million to JPY 2,595 million, ordinary profit from JPY 1,598 million to JPY 1,412 million and net profit from JPY 20,196 million to JPY 19,031 million, and raised the outlook for distribution per unit from JPY 1,341 to JPY 1,427, for the fiscal period ended December 2012. The Company lowered the profit outlook due to the negative goodwill, loss on selling of property and impairment loss, among others.
Latest Developments for Japan Hotel Reit Investment Corp
- R&I affirms Japan Hotel REIT Investment Corp's rating at "A-" and announces stable outlook
- Japan Hotel REIT Investment Corp raises financial guidance for profit and distribution per unit forecast for fiscal period ending Dec. 2014
- Japan Hotel REIT Investment Corp raises outlook and distribution per unit for FY 2013
- Japan Hotel REIT Investment Corp lowers full-year net profit outlook for FY 2013
Latest Key Developments in Specialized
- Owens Realty Mortgage, Inc. announces fourth quarter 2014 common stock dividend
- Gramercy Property Trust Inc announces closing of a 350 mln Euro European Venture and purchase of ThreadGreen Europe Ltd
- InnVest Real Estate Investment Trust announces appointment of Andrew C. Coles as president and chief executive officer
- Dynex Capital Inc announces $50.0 mln share repurchase program
- Share this
- Digg this