Provider: Wright Reports
Japan Hotel Reit Investment Corp: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Japan Hotel REIT Investment Corp Amends Mid-year and Full-year Outlook and Reaffirms Year-end Distribution per Unit for Fiscal Period Ending December 31, 2013
Japan Hotel REIT Investment Corp announced that it has raised its mid-year outlook for revenue from JPY 4,228 million to JPY 4,569 million, operating profit from JPY 1,933 million to JPY 2,176 million, ordinary profit from JPY 1,185 million to JPY 1,274 million, net profit from JPY 1,185 million to JPY 1,274 million, for the fiscal period ending December 31, 2013. The Company also has raised its outlook for revenue from JPY 9,795 million to JPY 11,085 million, operating profit from JPY 5,045 million to JPY 6,014 million, ordinary profit from JPY 3,517 million to JPY 4,234 million, net profit from JPY 3,515 million to JPY 4,232 million, and reaffirmed its year-end distribution per unit of JPY 1,670, for the fiscal period ending December 31, 2013. This is due to the issuance of new investment units.
Latest Developments for Japan Hotel Reit Investment Corp
- R&I affirms Japan Hotel REIT Investment Corp's rating at "A-" and announces stable outlook
- Japan Hotel REIT Investment Corp raises financial guidance for profit and distribution per unit forecast for fiscal period ending Dec. 2014
- Japan Hotel REIT Investment Corp raises outlook and distribution per unit for FY 2013
- Japan Hotel REIT Investment Corp lowers full-year net profit outlook for FY 2013
Latest Key Developments in Specialized
- Owens Realty Mortgage, Inc. announces fourth quarter 2014 common stock dividend
- Gramercy Property Trust Inc announces closing of a 350 mln Euro European Venture and purchase of ThreadGreen Europe Ltd
- InnVest Real Estate Investment Trust announces appointment of Andrew C. Coles as president and chief executive officer
- Dynex Capital Inc announces $50.0 mln share repurchase program
- Share this
- Digg this