Provider: Wright Reports
Japan Hotel Reit Investment Corp: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Japan Hotel REIT Investment Corp to Acquire Property; to Issue Investment Units and Take out Loan
Japan Hotel REIT Investment Corp announced that it will acquire a property located in Chiba, from a Japan-based company for JPY 26,050 million on April 26, 2013. As a result, the Company will issue 510,000 investment units at an undetermined price through public offering. The payment will be conducted on one day during April 17, 2013 to April 22, 2013. The Company will also be taking out a JPY 10,000 million loan, with Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation as the arranger, on April 26, 2013. The funds from investment unit issuance and loan will be used for acquisition of the Chiba-based property.
Latest Developments for Japan Hotel Reit Investment Corp
- Japan Hotel REIT Investment Corp raises outlook and distribution per unit for FY 2013
- Japan Hotel REIT Investment Corp lowers full-year net profit outlook for FY 2013
- Japan Hotel REIT Investment Corp gives mid-year and full-year outlook for FY 2014
- R&I Upgrades Rating on Japan Hotel REIT Investment Corp to “A-”; Rating Outlook Stable
Latest Key Developments in Hotels
- China Lodging Group Ltd gives Q1 2014 revenue guidance below analysts' estimates; gives FY 2014 revenue guidance in line with analysts' estimates
- PMC Commercial Trust announces completion of merger with CIM Urban REIT
- China Investments Holdings Ltd gives FY 2013 earnings guidance
- Home Inns & Hotels Management Inc to acquire Yunshang Siji Hotel Management Company
- Share this
- Digg this