Provider: Wright Reports
Japan Hotel Reit Investment Corp: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Japan Hotel REIT Investment Corp Amends Outlook and Distribution per Unit for Fiscal Period Ending December 31, 2013
Japan Hotel REIT Investment Corp announced that it has raised its outlook for revenue from JPY 11,085 million to JPY 11,222 million, ordinary profit from JPY 4,234 million to JPY 4,349 million, net profit from JPY 4,232 million to JPY 4,357 million, and distribution per unit from JPY 1,670 to JPY 1,803, and lowered its outlook for operating profit from JPY 6,014 million to JPY 6,008 million, for the fiscal period ending December 31, 2013. This is due to the increase in revenue from hotel business and decrease in sales and financial costs.
Latest Developments for Japan Hotel Reit Investment Corp
- R&I affirms Japan Hotel REIT Investment Corp's rating at "A-" and announces stable outlook
- Japan Hotel REIT Investment Corp raises financial guidance for profit and distribution per unit forecast for fiscal period ending Dec. 2014
- Japan Hotel REIT Investment Corp raises outlook and distribution per unit for FY 2013
- Japan Hotel REIT Investment Corp lowers full-year net profit outlook for FY 2013
Latest Key Developments in Specialized
- Gramercy Property Trust Inc announces closing of a 350 mln Euro European Venture and purchase of ThreadGreen Europe Ltd
- InnVest Real Estate Investment Trust announces appointment of Andrew C. Coles as president and chief executive officer
- Dynex Capital Inc announces $50.0 mln share repurchase program
- CubeSmart announces 23 pct increase in quarterly common dividend
- Share this
- Digg this