Japan Hotel Reit Investment Corp: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Japan Hotel REIT Investment Corp lowers full-year net profit outlook for FY 2013
Japan Hotel REIT Investment Corp:Sees full-year revenue outlook of 11,386 million yen raised from 11,222 million yen, for fiscal period ending Dec. 31, 2013.Sees full-year operating outlook of 5,262 million yen lowered from 6,008 million yen.Sees full-year ordinary profit of 3,627 million yen lowered from 4,349 million yen.Sees full-year net profit of 3,113 million yen lowered from 4,357 million yen.Sees full-year distribution per unit of 1,896 yen raised from 1,803 yen.Says revenue raised due to increase in revenue from property and cost reduction, and net profit lowered due to loss on sale and impairment loss of properties.
Latest Developments for Japan Hotel Reit Investment Corp
- Japan Hotel REIT Investment Corp raises outlook and distribution per unit for FY 2013
- Japan Hotel REIT Investment Corp gives mid-year and full-year outlook for FY 2014
- R&I Upgrades Rating on Japan Hotel REIT Investment Corp to “A-”; Rating Outlook Stable
- JCR Assigns Rating on Japan Hotel REIT Investment Corp at "A"; Rating Outlook Stable
Latest Key Developments in Specialized
- Plum Creek Timber Company Inc gives Q3 2014 EPS guidance below analysts' estimates; lowers FY 2014 earnings guidance
- Pebblebrook Hotel Trust gives Q3, FY 2014 RevPAR guidance; gives Q3 2014 FFO guidance; EBITDA guidance above analysts' estimates; lowers FY 2014 net income; raises FY 2014 FFO and EBITDA guidance
- Omega Healthcare Investors Inc raises FY 2014 Adjusted FFO guidance
- CatchMark Timber Trust Inc announces exercise of underwriter option
- Share this
- Digg this