Japan Hotel Reit Investment Corp: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Japan Hotel REIT Investment Corp gives mid-year and full-year outlook for FY 2014
Japan Hotel REIT Investment Corp:Sees mid-year revenue outlook of 5,275 million yen, for fiscal period ending Dec. 31, 2014.Sees mid-year operating profit of 2,709 million yen.Sees mid-year ordinary profit of 1,860 million yen.Sees mid-year net profit of 1,858 million yen.Sees full-year revenue outlook of 11,964 million yen.Sees full-year operating profit of 6,684 million yen.Sees full-year ordinary profit of 5,074 million yen.Sees full-year net profit of 5,072 million yen.Sees full-year distribution per unit of 1,940 yen.
Latest Developments for Japan Hotel Reit Investment Corp
- Japan Hotel REIT Investment affirms full-year financial guidance and raises distribution per unit forecast for fiscal period ending Dec. 2015
- Japan Hotel REIT Investment raises financial guidance and distribution per unit for fiscal period ended Dec. 31, 2014
- Japan Hotel REIT Investment raises financial guidance for profit and distribution per unit forecast for fiscal period ending Dec. 2014 and issues forecast for fiscal period ending Dec. 25
- R&I affirms Japan Hotel REIT Investment Corp's rating at "A-" and announces stable outlook
Latest Key Developments in Specialized
- CubeSmart gives FY 2015 earnings guidance
- Felcor Lodging Trust Inc gives FY 2015 RevPAR guidance; gives FY 2015 earnings guidance in line with analysts' estimates
- Ryman Hospitality Properties Inc gives FY 2015 EBITDA above analysts' estimates, gives FY 2015 RevPAR outlook
- American Tower Corp prices concurrent public offerings of common stock and mandatory convertible preferred stock
- Share this
- Digg this