Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Konoike Transport Co Ltd to Establish New Subsidiary in India
Konoike Transport Co Ltd announced that it has decided to establish a new subsidiary, Medical Database Pvt.Ltd, in India, which will be engaged in medical material database business, in October 2013. The Company will hold a 70% stake in the new subsidiary. Medius Holdings Co Ltd will hold the other 30% stake.
Latest Developments for Konoike Transport Co Ltd
- Konoike Transport Co Ltd establishes joint venture with Medius Holdings Co Ltd
- Medius Holdings Co Ltd establishes joint venture with Konoike Transport Co., Ltd
- Konoike Transport Co Ltd to Issue Mid-year Dividend for FY 2014; Raises Year-end Dividend Forecast for FY 2014
- Konoike Transport Co Ltd Amends Consolidated Mid-year Outlook for FY 2014
- Share this
- Digg this