Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00
Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
$25.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

HAKUSEISHA CO LTD to Establish New Subsidiary


Tuesday, 27 Aug 2013 02:00am EDT 

HAKUSEISHA CO LTD announced that it has decided to establish a 51%-owned subsidiary, which will be engaged in city facilities maintenance and management business, on September 20, 2013. Japan Parking Service Co., Ltd will hold the other 49% stake in the new subsidiary. 

Company Quote

322.0
0.0 +0.00%
16 Oct 2014