Edition:
United States

A2A SpA (A2.MI)

A2.MI on Milan Stock Exchange

1.17EUR
8 Dec 2016
Change (% chg)

-- (--)
Prev Close
€1.17
Open
--
Day's High
--
Day's Low
--
Volume
--
Avg. Vol
9,143,763
52-wk High
€1.37
52-wk Low
€0.94

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Italy's A2A buys 75 pct of energy service firm Consul System
Thursday, 20 Oct 2016 08:02am EDT 

Italy's biggest regional utility A2A says: has bought 75 percent of energy service company Consul System to develop new customer products and services . deal includes put and call mechanism to buy the remaining 25 percent . deal values Consul at about 21 million euros ($23 million) . Consul, which offers consulting services on energy efficiency, had revenues of more than 50 million euros and core earnings of about 5.5 million euros ($1 = 0.9142 euros) (Reporting by Milan newsroom).  Full Article

A2A sees strong growth in partner LGH core earnings after tie-up
Wednesday, 7 Sep 2016 12:21pm EDT 

Italian utility A2A, which recently completed an industrial partnership deal with smaller peer LGH, says: expects LGH core earnings (EBITDA) to grow to 120 million euros in 2020 from 79 million euros in 2015 . expects LGH to book synergies from the partnership deal with A2A worth about 15 percent of its 2015 core earnings . LGH in its new plan will invest 242 million euros .LGH will be fully consolidated by A2A as of August 2016.  Full Article

A2A mulling fresh options to buy ACSM-AGAM - chairman
Friday, 2 Sep 2016 06:00am EDT 

A2A Chairman Giovanni Valotti says: buying 51 percent of ACSM-AGAM no longer an option . other possibilities being considered Further company coverage: [A2.MI][ACAG.MI] (Reporting by Milan Newsroom).  Full Article

A2A says core profit up 9 pct in first half
Friday, 29 Jul 2016 08:11am EDT 

A2A says: EBITDA up 9 percent to 614 million euros in the first half . ordinary net profit up 39 percent to 212 million euros in the semester . net profit up 67 percent to 254 million euros in the period . net financial position at end-June is 2.8 billion euros, down 65 million euros with respect to end-2015 .sees full year results better than planned and improved compared to last year.  Full Article

A2A extends tie-up talks with Linea Group investors to Sept. 30
Friday, 8 Jul 2016 07:37am EDT 

A2A says:extends tie-up talks with Linea Group shareholders to Sept. 30.  Full Article

A2A Brescia shareholder ready to sell 5 pct stake if Milan follows suit
Tuesday, 7 Jun 2016 10:19am EDT 

The director general of the city of Brescia, a key shareholder of utility A2A, says: Brescia ready to sell 5 percent stake in A2A if the city of Milan does likewise. Further company coverage: [A2.MI] (Reporting by Milan newsroom).  Full Article

Italy antitrust opens inquiry into A2A's acquisition of LGH
Monday, 23 May 2016 09:00am EDT 

The Italian antitrust regulator says: has opened an inquiry into the acquisition of 51 percent of regional utility Linea Group Holding (LGH) by bigger rival A2A Further company coverage: [A2.MI] (Reporting by Milan newsroom).  Full Article

A2A sees 2016 in line with last year after Q1 earnings fall
Thursday, 12 May 2016 06:58am EDT 

Italy's biggest regional utility A2A says: Expects full-year performance to be in line with plans and substantially in line with 2015 . Q1 EBITDA falls 6.8 percent on weak generation and trading business .Q1 ordinary net profit 113 million euros.  Full Article

A2A SpA board approves the 2016-2020 strategic plan
Wednesday, 6 Apr 2016 01:06am EDT 

A2A SpA:Board approves 2016-2020 strategic plan.Sees 2.2 billion euro investments in 2016-2020.Plans to reach FY 2020 EBITDA of 1.30 billion euros.Sees dividend growth to 0.075 euro from 2019.  Full Article

A2A SpA buys 2 percent of ACSM-Agam at 1.6 euros a share
Wednesday, 23 Dec 2015 05:12am EST 

A2A SpA:Bought a 2 percent stake in smaller peer ACSM-Agam at a price of 1.6 euros a share.  Full Article

UPDATE 1-Financing for Montenegro's new power plant falls through

* Big project for power-short Montenegro (Adds detail, background)