Aap Implantate AG: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
aap Implantate AG Issues Q3 FY 2012 Guidance; Confirms FY 2012 Outlook
aap Implantate AG announced that for the third quarter of the fiscal year 2012 (Q3 FY 2012) it anticipates year-on-year sales growth of between 10% and 16% to between EUR 7.6 million and EUR 8.0 million and an EBITDA increase of between 13% and 15% to between EUR 0.9 million and EUR 1.2 million. Furthermore, the Company announced that it has reconfirmed its sales forecast of EUR 35.5 million (+22%) and its EBITDA forecast of EUR 5.2 million (+24%) for the fiscal year 2012. According to I/B/E/S Estimates, analysts on average are expecting the Company to report fiscal year 2012 revenue of EUR 35.60 million and fiscal year 2012 EBITDA of EUR 5.30 million.
Latest Developments for Aap Implantate AG
- aap Implantate AG completes spin off of its non-core business dental
- aap Implantate AG issues FY 2014 Q2 outlook; reaffirms FY 2014 outlook
- aap Implantate AG announces Bruke Seyoum Alemu as company's new Chairman of Management Board and Chief Executive Officer
- aap Implantate AG gives Q1 2014 sales and EBITDA outlook; not to pay FY 2013 dividend
Latest Key Developments in Medical
- AngioDynamics Inc gives Q1, FY 2015 guidance; EPS guidance above analysts' estimates
- Eternity Healthcare and Shanghai Yin Jun Investment & Development establish joint venture operation for US$3 mln
- MiMedx Group Inc files its initial investigational new drug application
- CONMED Corp lowers FY 2014 outlook
- Share this
- Digg this