Provider: Edison Investment Research
Aap Implantate AG: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
aap Implantate AG Confirms FY 2013 Guidance
aap Implantate AG announced that it reaffirms its sales growth forecast of approximately 10% to EUR 40 million and its EBITDA growth forecast of 15% to EUR 7.0 million. According to I/B/E/S estimates, analysts on average are expecting the Company to report fiscal year 2013 revenue of EUR 38.79 million and EBITDA of EUR 7.12 million.
Latest Developments for Aap Implantate AG
- aap Implantate AG closing of European Medical Contract Manufacturing B.V. divestment
- aap Implantate AG divests contract manufacturing business to private equity company
- aap Implantate AG issues Sales and EBITDA guidance for Q1 2014 and fiscal 2014 in line with analysts estimates
- aap Implantate AG Issues Q4 2013 Sales And EBITDA Guidance
Latest Key Developments in Medical
- Getinge AB issues Q1 2014 profit outlook below analysts' estimates
- Tandem Diabetes Care Inc gives FY 2014 revenue guidance in line with analysts' estimates
- DiaSorin SpA announces 0.55 euros per share dividend for FY 2013; issues FY 2014 revenues and EBITDA guidance
- Newmax Technology Co Ltd announces FY 2013 dividend payment
- Share this
- Digg this