Aap Implantate AG: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
aap Implantate AG Issues Q4 2013 Sales And EBITDA Guidance
aap Implantate AG announced that for the fourth quarter of 2013, the management board forecasts sales in the range of EUR10.5 million to EUR11.6 million and an EBITDA of EUR1.3 million to EUR1.7 million. Sales and profitability will be mainly driven by sales of trauma products, especially LOQTEQ(R), and as previously announced, bone cement and cementing devices.
Latest Developments for Aap Implantate AG
- aap Implantate AG issues FY 2014 Q3 outlook and reaffirms FY 2014 outlook
- aap Implantate AG completes spin off of its non-core business dental
- aap Implantate AG issues FY 2014 Q2 outlook; reaffirms FY 2014 outlook
- aap Implantate AG announces Bruke Seyoum Alemu as company's new Chairman of Management Board and Chief Executive Officer
Latest Key Developments in Medical
- Alfresa Holdings Corp lowers year-end dividend forecast for FY 2015
- Baxter International Inc announces positive top-line results from Its phase 3 study of BAX 855, extended half-life recombinant FVIII for hemophilia a patients
- Patterson Companies Inc reaffirms FY 2015 EPS outlook
- Immunodiagnostic Systems Holdings PLC announces Chinese FDA clearance for IDS-iSYS instrument
- Share this
- Digg this