Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Finlabo SIM Spa
$10.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Sadif Analytics (Premium)
$10.00
Provider: Thomson Reuters StreetEvents
$75.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Abertis Infraestructuras SA closes sale of Luton airport to consortium formed by AENA and Ardian


Wednesday, 27 Nov 2013 11:39am EST 

Abertis Infraestructuras SA (Abertis):Says that, through TBI (a company in which Abertis owns a 90% stake and Aena Desarrollo International, the remaining 10% stake), has completed the sale of the company that holds the concession of London Luton Airport.Says this asset has been acquired by a consortium of Aena Desarrollo Internacional and Ardian.Says this transaction amounts to enterprise value of 433 million pounds(518 million euros).Says through this transaction Abertis reinforces its strategy to focus on its core businesses. 

Company Quote

16.05
0.065 +0.41%
2 Sep 2014