Key Developments: Abertis Infraestructuras SA (ABE.MC)

ABE.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.

14.28EUR
7 Jul 2015
Change (% chg)

€-0.22 (-1.52%)
Prev Close
€14.51
Open
€14.51
Day's High
€14.55
Day's Low
€14.26
Volume
2,010,290
Avg. Vol
2,660,114
52-wk High
€17.19
52-wk Low
€13.07

Search Stocks

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Abertis Infraestructuras SA, through subsidiary, Telefonica and Yoigo complete first stage of agreement for restructuring of mobile infrastructures
Monday, 30 Dec 2013 08:02am EST 

Abertis Infraestructuras SA:Says that the company through its fully owned subsidiary, Abertis Tower SA, Telefonica SA and Yoigo, have completed the first stage of the agreement for the restructuring and rationalization of mobile passive infrastructures from Telefonica and Yoigo.Says this stage implies the acquisition of 1,741 mobile infrastructures for the amount of 171 million euros and it is part of the agreement announced on Aug. 1.Says after this transaction, equipment owned by Telefonica and Yoigo will be co-hosted in these infrastructures.Says both operators will be clients of this set of towers in the next years, and the towers will be available to any operator that may be interested.  Full Article

Abertis Infraestructuras SA's subsidiary sells exclusive control in Overon
Wednesday, 18 Dec 2013 07:13am EST 

Abertis Infraestructuras SA:Says Abertis Telecom Satelites SA, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the company, has completed the sale to group Imagina of the exclusive control in Overon (jointly controlled by virtue of Abertis’ and group Imagina’s 51 pct and 49 pct stakes respectively).Says the transaction has been closed through the initial disposal of Abertis’ 26 pct stake, for 24 million euros, and a new shareholder agreement which includes a call option for Imagina group in Overon, and a put option for Abertis in Overon over the remaining 25 pct stake.Says through this transaction, Abertis reinforces its strategy to focus on its core businesses.  Full Article

Abertis Infraestructuras SA closes sale of Luton airport to consortium formed by AENA and Ardian
Wednesday, 27 Nov 2013 11:39am EST 

Abertis Infraestructuras SA (Abertis):Says that, through TBI (a company in which Abertis owns a 90% stake and Aena Desarrollo International, the remaining 10% stake), has completed the sale of the company that holds the concession of London Luton Airport.Says this asset has been acquired by a consortium of Aena Desarrollo Internacional and Ardian.Says this transaction amounts to enterprise value of 433 million pounds(518 million euros).Says through this transaction Abertis reinforces its strategy to focus on its core businesses.  Full Article

Abertis Infraestructuras SA, Through Its Subsidiary Abertis Telecom SAU, Reaches 57.05% Stake In Hispasat From Instituto Nacional de Tecnica Aeroespacial
Tuesday, 12 Nov 2013 11:36am EST 

Abertis Infraestructuras SA (Abertis) announced that through its subsidiary, Abertis Telecom SAU, it closed the acquisition of a 16.42% stake in Hispasat from el Instituto Nacional de Tecnica Aeroespacial (INTA) on November 12, 2013. The price of the transaction ascended to EUR 172.5 million. As a result, Abertis holds a 57.05% stake in Hispasat.  Full Article

Abertis Infraestructuras SA Approves Complementary Dividend Payment-Reuters
Tuesday, 29 Oct 2013 01:48pm EDT 

Reuters reported that Abertis Infraestructuras SA approved to distribute a complementary dividend payment at a gross value of EUR 0.33 per share. The dividend, which is to be paid out on November 6, 2013, together with another dividend will complete a total gross dividend payment for fiscal year 2013 at a value of EUR 0.66 per share.  Full Article

Abertis Infraestructuras SA’s Unit Sanef To Manage Toll Road Payment System At Dartford Crossing-Reuters
Wednesday, 9 Oct 2013 05:31am EDT 

Reuters reported that Sanef, a unit of Abertis Infraestructuras SA, has won a seven-year contract worth GBP 367 million (USD 590 million) to design, build and manage a new toll road payment system at the Dartford Crossing over the River Thames near London. The contract with Britain's Highways Agency may be extended by a further three years.  Full Article

Abertis Infraestructuras SA Reaches Preliminary Agreement With Generalitat de Catalunya For Investments On Toll Roads
Wednesday, 2 Oct 2013 12:21pm EDT 

Abertis Infraestructuras SA announced that it has reached a preliminary agreement with the Generalitat de Catalunya that implies certain improvements and enlargement investments amounting to EUR 93 million to be performed on the C-32 (Maresme), C-32 (Garraf) and C-33 toll roads. In addition, the agreement also involves the implementation of a discounts program for the users of such roads (between 10% to 30% depending on the section and road) and takes into consideration the Generalitat's debt with the Company related to several grants for users. The agreement establishes compensation through an account receivable, considering the traffic evolution, which will include all economic impacts of every aspect of the agreement (fares reduction, investments, and account balance). The Generalitat de Catalunya will be able to settle the outstanding account balance in the four years following the capex execution, or to maintain said balance until the end of the concession's term, in which case it would need to settle the account balance either in cash or through an extension of the concession.  Full Article

Abertis Infraestructuras SA’s Subsidiary TBI Completes Sale Of Belfast International And Stockholm Skavsta Airports To Airports Worldwide Holding
Monday, 30 Sep 2013 11:31am EDT 

Abertis Infraestructuras SA announced that on September 30, 2013, having obtained all the necessary authorisations, TBI (a company in which Abertis Infraestructuras SA holds a 90% stake, with Aena holding the remaining 10%) completed the sale of Belfast International and Stockholm Skavsta airports, as well as the Orlando Sanford airport terminal concessions and TBI’s airport management business in the United States. This transaction was announced in the press release number 190820 dated July 22, 2013. The airport assets have been acquired by Airports Worldwide Holding. The enterprise value of the transaction is EUR 284 million. Through this transaction, Abertis Infraestructuras SA reinforces its strategy to focus on its core businesses.  Full Article

Abertis Infraestructuras SA Announces Bonus Share Issue
Monday, 23 Sep 2013 02:29am EDT 

Abertis Infraestructuras SA announced that pursuant to the resolution passed by the shareholders at the General Meeting held on March 20, 2013, notification of the EUR 122,218,371 bonus share issue was published in BORME (the Official Mercantile Register Gazette). The issue leaves capital at EUR 2,566,585,836 and was effected through the issuance of 40,739,457 new ordinary shares. The new shares will be distributed free of charge to the shareholders of the Company in a proportion of one new share for every twenty 20 shares in their possession. The period for trading rights is set to run from September 25, 2013 to October 9, 2013, inclusive.  Full Article

Abertis Infraestructuras SA Updates On Its Local Airport Unit’s Nationalization In Bolivia-Reuters
Friday, 13 Sep 2013 12:57pm EDT 

Reuters reported that Bolivia will not compensate Abertis Infraestructuras SA (Abertis) for the nationalization of its local airport unit SABSA in February 2013. The President of Bolivia, Evo Morales said that SABSA, which was put into private hands in the 1990s, had failed to fulfill investment commitments in the three international airports it ran. Abertis asked for USD 90 million in compensation. The Company had been negotiating a friendly agreement with Bolivia for months and it had suspended an arbitration, started before the nationalization, because the government's wouldn't let it hike airport charges.  Full Article

RPT-EXCLUSIVE-Buyout funds CVC, KKR studying bid for big stake in Spain's Endesa - sources

MADRID/LONDON/MILAN, June 25 - Private equity funds CVC and KKR are studying a bid for a sizeable stake in Endesa, the Spanish subsidiary of Italian energy group Enel, sources with knowledge of the matter said.

Search Stocks