Augusta Technologie AG: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
AUGUSTA Technologie AG Reaffirms FY 2013 Guidance
AUGUSTA Technologie AG announced that its fiscal year 2013 outlook remains unchanged with revenues of EUR 103 million to EUR 115 million and an EBITDA between EUR 17 million and EUR 21 million. According to I/B/E/S Estimates, analysts on average are expecting the Company to report fiscal year 2013 revenue of EUR 108.19 million and EBITDA of EUR 19.23 million.
Latest Developments for Augusta Technologie AG
- AUGUSTA Technologie AG says cash compensation for squeeze-out merger increased to 31.15 euros per share
- AUGUSTA Technologie AG says cash compensation for squeeze-out set at 30.49 euros per share
- AUGUSTA Technologie AG confirms guidance for 2014
- AUGUSTA Technologie says TKH technology AG plans squeeze-out
Latest Key Developments in Computer
- Dataram Corp announces appointment of Dave Moylan as interim CEO
- Dawning Information Industry obtains high-tech enterprise recognition and to enjoy tax preference
- Logitech International SA raises FY 2015 guidance
- Sandisk Corp gives Q1, FY 2015 revenue guidance below analysts' estimates - Conference Call
- Share this
- Digg this