Sechilienne Sidec Societe Industrielle pour le Developpement de l'Energie et de: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Albioma Raises FY 2013 EBITDA and Net Income Guidance
Albioma announced that it reached an agreement in principle with EDF that takes account of additional costs incurred because of changed circumstances surrounding the operation of two Albioma plants (Bois-Rouge and Le Gol) on the French island of Reunion in recent years. This agreement was approved by a resolution of France's Commission de Regulation de l'Energie (CRE) on June 5, 2013. The amendments to the Company`s contracts with EDF are due to be signed off in July 2013. These amendments stipulate an upward adjustment in fees from 2013 on, as well as compensation backdated to cover the past three years. Taking into account new logistical and environmental costs, this compensation enables the group to revise its fiscal year 2013 EBITDA target by EUR 3 million and its group net income target by EUR 2 million.
Latest Developments for Albioma SA
- Albioma SA Confirms FY 2013 and FY 2016 EBITDA and Net Income Guidance
- Albioma Confirms FY 2013 and FY 2016 EBITDA and Net Income Guidance
- Sechilienne Sidec Announces Launch of Bio-methanization Activity
- Sechilienne Sidec Societe Industrielle pour le Developpement de l'Energie et de Issues Mixed FY 2013 and FY 2016 EBITDA and Net Income Guidance; Proposes FY 2012 Dividend
Latest Key Developments in Utilities
- Huaneng Renewables Corp Ltd announces acquisition of 100 pct of the equity interest in Huaneng Ge’ermu and 8 pct of the equity interest in Huaneng Shantou Nanao
- RusHydro issues FY 2013 IFRS net profit, EBITDA and sales revenue guidance-Interfax
- Statkraft As and Norfund strengthen international cooperation in renewable energy
- SP AusNet notes Standard & Poor’s credit rating update
- Share this
- Digg this