Ablynx NV: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Ablynx NV Updates on Results of Phase I/II Study with Anti-Il-6R Nanobody, ALX-0061, in Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients
Ablynx NV announced that its anti-IL-6R Nanobody, ALX-0061, met the efficacy endpoint of an improvement in key indicators of disease activity at the 12 week interim analysis of the Phase I/II study in patients with moderate to severe active rheumatoid arthritis (RA) on a stable background of methotrexate. Final 24 week results are expected in the first quarter of 2013. The patients were randomized to three dose groups of intravenously administered ALX-0061 (1mg/kg every 4 weeks, 3mg/kg every 4 weeks and 6mg/kg every 8 weeks) or to placebo. At the week 12 interim analysis, the 3mg/kg dose level of ALX-0061 met the efficacy endpoint in achieving improvement in DAS28 remission and ACR20 scores compared with placebo.
Latest Developments for Ablynx NV
- Ablynx NV to Present Pre-Clinical Proof-of-Concept Data on ALX-0761 at ACR
- Ablynx NV Elects New Chairman Of Board
- Ablynx NV Updates on Phase II Part of Combined Phase I/II Study of Anti-IL-6R Nanobody, ALX-0061 Results
- Ablynx NV Announces New Compelling Results On Ozoralizumab (ATN-103) In Rheumatoid Arthritis
Latest Key Developments in Biotechnology
- Genmab to be included in OMXC20CAP and OMXC20 indexes-Reuters
- Immunicum AB announces positive results for cancer vaccine INTUVAX in treatment of kidney cancer
- Zealand Pharma says data presented by Sanofi support flexibility in timing of administration for Lyxumia
- BioProspect Ltd announces option to acquire 80% of Invatec Health Pty Ltd
- Share this
- Digg this