Ablynx NV: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Ablynx NV and Merck KGaA's Merck Serono ALX-0761 Nanobody Enters in Phase I Clinical Trial; Ablynx NV to Receive Milestone Payments As Collaborator
Ablynx NV announced that its partner Merck Serono, a division of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, has dosed the first healthy volunteers in a Phase I clinical trial as part of the evaluation of the Nanobody, ALX-0761, for the treatment of inflammatory diseases. The Phase I study involves a single-centre, randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial to assess the safety, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of single ascending doses of subcutaneous injections with ALX-0761 in healthy subjects. ALX-0761 is the first clinical Nanobody candidate to emerge from the collaboration which Ablynx NV and Merck Serono entered into in 2008. Ablynx NV has decided to convert the collaboration on ALX-0761 into a license agreement. As a result, Merck Serono has an exclusive worldwide license agreement for ALX-0761 and Ablynx NV is eligible to receive additional development milestone payments associated with the progress of the product in multiple indications as well as regulatory and commercial milestones plus tiered royalties upon approval of the product. The start of the Phase I study triggers a EUR 2.5 million milestone payment to Ablynx NV.
Latest Developments for Ablynx NV
- Ablynx NV to Present Pre-Clinical Proof-of-Concept Data on ALX-0761 at ACR
- Ablynx NV Elects New Chairman Of Board
- Ablynx NV Updates on Phase II Part of Combined Phase I/II Study of Anti-IL-6R Nanobody, ALX-0061 Results
- Ablynx NV Updates on Results of Phase I/II Study with Anti-Il-6R Nanobody, ALX-0061, in Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients
Latest Key Developments in Biotechnology
- TRANS GENIC INC expects extraordinary profit
- BioSpecifics Technologies Corp announces board authorization of up to $2 million stock repurchase program
- Insys Therapeutics Inc receives subpoena from Office of Inspector General
- Synta Pharmaceuticals Corp announces positive interim results from the ENCHANT-1 Trial
- Share this
- Digg this