Ablynx NV: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Ablynx NV to Present Pre-Clinical Proof-of-Concept Data on ALX-0761 at ACR
Ablynx NV announced that pre-clinical proof-of-concept data from ALX-0761, a Nanobody partnered with Merck Serono, will be presented at the Annual Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology (ACR), 26 to 30 October 2013, San Diego, California. The poster presentation will include data from in vivo experiments that assessed the efficacy of ALX-0761 in a cynomolgus monkey model that mimics human rheumatoid arthritis. In addition, total target levels of both IL-17A and IL-17F, pharmacodynamic biomarkers, immunogenicity and drug exposure were analyzed. The proof-of-concept results demonstrated that both IL-17A and IL-17F play a role in the onset and/or maintenance of rheumatoid arthritis and that ALX-0761 improved the clinical endpoints: X-ray score B (the score for bone erosion or architectural joint destruction accompanied by bone erosion) and the arthritis score (the total of the swelling scores of the individual joints). Furthermore, promising biomarkers were identified to aid further clinical development.
Latest Developments for Ablynx NV
- Ablynx NV Elects New Chairman Of Board
- Ablynx NV Updates on Phase II Part of Combined Phase I/II Study of Anti-IL-6R Nanobody, ALX-0061 Results
- Ablynx NV Updates on Results of Phase I/II Study with Anti-Il-6R Nanobody, ALX-0061, in Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients
- Ablynx NV Announces New Compelling Results On Ozoralizumab (ATN-103) In Rheumatoid Arthritis
Latest Key Developments in Biotechnology
- Perrigo Co completes acquisition of Elan Corporation Plc
- Neurovive Pharmaceutical AB completes private placement and updates on forthcoming rights issue
- Respiratorius publ AB announces positive results of phase I clinical study of VAL-001
- Opexa Therapeutics Inc announces pricing of public offering of common stock
- Share this
- Digg this