Ab Science SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
AB Science SA Reports Phase Three Study Results of Masitinib in Combination with Gemzar for Treatment of Pancreatic Cancer
AB Science SA (AB Science) announced on October 30, 2012 the results from a phase three study evaluating the effect of masitinib in combination with Gemzar on overall survival (OS) in patients with pancreatic cancer. Briefly, masitinib in combination with Gemzar extended median OS by six and 2.7 months in two independent patient populations, representing 65% and 45% of the overall population; namely, patients with a genetic biomarker - collected from simple blood sample - indicative of aggressive disease progression, and patients with cancer pain. Pain intensity and the discovered genetic biomarker were shown to be of prognostic value for survival under Gemzar alone and at the same time predictive of increased survival with masitinib in combination with Gemzar for those patients identified as having a poor prognosis with Gemzar alone. AB Science also announced that the European Medicines Agency (EMA) has accepted to review a Marketing Authorization Application (MAA) for conditional approval of masitinib in combination with Gemzar in the treatment of pancreatic cancer, following filing of this dossier.
Latest Developments for Ab Science SA
- AB Science announces publication of results from randomized phase 2 study of masitinib
- AB Science proposes allocation of FY 2013 result and share repurchase program
- AB Science SA leaves SBF 120 Index and share price falls sharply-DJ
- AB Science SA Passes Futility Analysis in Pivotal Clinical Study in Mastocytosis
Latest Key Developments in Pharmaceuticals
- Targeted Medical Pharma Inc Announces Clinical Trial Results Confirm Amino Acid Based Medical Food Theramine is more Effective at Improving Chronic Back Pain than NSAID Pain Medications
- Tokai Pharmaceuticals announces closing of initial public offering
- Advanced Cell Technology Inc engages BDO USA, LLP as independent registered public accounting firm - Form 8-K
- Celgene announces FDA approval for Oral OTEZLA for the Treatment of Patients with Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis
- Share this
- Digg this