AB Science SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
AB Science SA Reports Phase Three Study Results of Masitinib in Combination with Gemzar for Treatment of Pancreatic Cancer
AB Science SA (AB Science) announced on October 30, 2012 the results from a phase three study evaluating the effect of masitinib in combination with Gemzar on overall survival (OS) in patients with pancreatic cancer. Briefly, masitinib in combination with Gemzar extended median OS by six and 2.7 months in two independent patient populations, representing 65% and 45% of the overall population; namely, patients with a genetic biomarker - collected from simple blood sample - indicative of aggressive disease progression, and patients with cancer pain. Pain intensity and the discovered genetic biomarker were shown to be of prognostic value for survival under Gemzar alone and at the same time predictive of increased survival with masitinib in combination with Gemzar for those patients identified as having a poor prognosis with Gemzar alone. AB Science also announced that the European Medicines Agency (EMA) has accepted to review a Marketing Authorization Application (MAA) for conditional approval of masitinib in combination with Gemzar in the treatment of pancreatic cancer, following filing of this dossier.
Latest Developments for Ab Science SA
- AB Science SA Passes Futility Analysis in Pivotal Clinical Study in Mastocytosis
- AB Science SA Announces Positive Results of Amyothropic Lateral Sclerosis Efficacy Experiments with Masitinib
- AB Science SA and Skuldtech Announce the Identification of New Predictive Markers for Pancreatic Cancer Survival Associated with Masitinib Treatment
- AB Science SA Announces that European Medicines Agency Accepts Marketing Application for Masitinib in the Treatment of Gleevec resistant Gastro-Intestinal Stromal Tumor
Latest Key Developments in Pharmaceuticals
- Orexo AB lowers Q4 2013 EBIT guidance
- Aspen Pharmacare Holdings Ltd updates on acquisition of Infant Nutritional businesses from Nestlé S.A
- Astellas Pharma Inc receives approval for additional indication for Hypnosedative, Dormicum in Japan
- Myungmoon Pharm Co Ltd declares annual stock dividend for FY 2013
- Share this
- Digg this