AB Science SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
AB Science SA and Skuldtech Announce the Identification of New Predictive Markers for Pancreatic Cancer Survival Associated with Masitinib Treatment
AB Science SA and Skuldtech announced the discovery of a new set of blood markers predictive of a higher survival rate in pancreatic cancer patients. Skuldtech and AB Science SA plan to exploit these new markers for commercialization of a future companion test associated with masitinib, a molecule developed by AB Science SA for treating pancreatic cancer. Based on Skuldtech’s technological approach associating gene sequencing with the company’s bioinformatics tools and gene profiling studies (transcriptome), these findings were made during a phase III clinical trial focusing on pancreatic cancer and managed by AB Science SA. The purpose of the phase III study was to evaluate the therapeutic efficiency of a new treatment combining masitinib and gemcitabine as compared with the current standard pancreatic cancer treatment of gemcitabine only. From a simple drop of blood, Skuldtech and AB Science SA were able to identify specific markers – transcriptomic markers – that can distinguish between the different populations treated during the phase III study and select the predictive markers for pancreatic cancer survival associated with masitinib treatment.
Latest Developments for Ab Science SA
- AB Science SA Passes Futility Analysis in Pivotal Clinical Study in Mastocytosis
- AB Science SA Announces Positive Results of Amyothropic Lateral Sclerosis Efficacy Experiments with Masitinib
- AB Science SA Announces that European Medicines Agency Accepts Marketing Application for Masitinib in the Treatment of Gleevec resistant Gastro-Intestinal Stromal Tumor
- AB Science SA Announces Publication of Results from the Human Phase 2 Study of Masitinib
Latest Key Developments in Pharmaceuticals
- Plethora Solutions Holdings PLC announces CEO Appointment
- Merck & Co Inc announces launch of new business focused on weight management interventions in U.S.
- Coronado Biosciences Inc announces management changes
- Auxilium Pharmaceuticals Inc submits application to the FDA requesting approval of xiaflex for concurrent treatment of multiple palpable cords
- Share this
- Digg this