Ab Science SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
AB Science SA Issues Two Convertible Bonds for a Total Amount of EUR 12.5 Million
AB Science SA announced that it issued to existing shareholders two bond loan agreements, convertible or repayable in ordinary shares, for the nominal amount of EUR 12,508,268 in a private arrangement. The amount of these bonds has been fully subscribed and issued. The bonds bear 0.00% or 0.25% interest to be paid annually, representing for the four bond loans an average annual interest rate of 0.18%. They also bear 2.50% accrued interest to be paid only in case of repayment of the loan in cash. The bonds are convertible into shares at any time at the initiative of the bondholder at the price of EUR 23.53 or EUR 29.30 per share, i.e. an average price of EUR 24.38 per share for both bond loans. The bonds may be repaid by anticipation in cash at the option of AB Science under certain conditions. They will be repayable in full on the seventh anniversary of the issue date at their nominal value. If so, the conversion of the bonds will represent the issuance of a maximum of 516,104 ordinary shares, representing a maximum dilution of 1.6%.
Latest Developments forAb Science SA
- AB Science's Mastinib receives orphan drug designation for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis from FDA
- AB Science SA announces positive phase 2 clinical study of Masitinib
- AB Science SA announced the successful completion of futility test for masitinib in Alzheimer
- AB Science SA announces positive phase 2 clinical study data of masitinib in second-line metastatic stomach cancer
Latest Key Developments inPharmaceuticals
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals receives complete response letter from FDA for Epinephrine Pre-Filled Syringe NDA
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals Inc closes offering of $1.45 billion of common shares
- Extrawell Pharmaceutical Holdings Ltd announces change of auditors
- Shandong Xinhua Pharmaceutical Co Ltd gives Q1 2015 net profit outlook
- Share this
- Digg this