Ab Science SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
AB Science SA Announces Positive Results of Amyothropic Lateral Sclerosis Efficacy Experiments with Masitinib
AB Science SA announced that the acceleration of the clinical development program in Amyothropic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) is in line with proof of efficacy experiments with masitinib, conducted in two different models that generated positive results of increased survival. One experiment was aimed at evaluation the effect of masitinib in mice models of ALS. Administration of masitinib significantly delayed age of symptoms onset, improved grip strength and weight loss compared to control animals. Other experiment was aimed at evaluating the effect of masitinib in a transgenic rat model of ALS. Compared to control, masitinib prolonged the survival of ALS rats, delaying the progression of paralytic symptoms and weight loss, suggesting a protective effect of masitinib in motor neuron diseases.
Latest Developments for Ab Science SA
- AB Science announces publication of results from randomized phase 2 study of masitinib
- AB Science proposes allocation of FY 2013 result and share repurchase program
- AB Science SA leaves SBF 120 Index and share price falls sharply-DJ
- AB Science SA Passes Futility Analysis in Pivotal Clinical Study in Mastocytosis
Latest Key Developments in Pharmaceuticals
- Lannett Company Inc gives FY 2015 revenue guidance in line with analysts' estimates
- FDA Grants Amgen priority review designation for Ivabradine for the treatment of chronic heart failure
- Navin Fluorine International Ltd announces formation of joint venture company with Piramal Enterprises Ltd
- Sihuan Pharmaceutical Holdings Group Ltd declares interim dividend
- Share this
- Digg this