Ab Science SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
AB Science SA Passes Futility Analysis in Pivotal Clinical Study in Mastocytosis
AB Science SA announced that the independent Data and Safety Monitoring Board (DSMB) created as part of the Company pivotal clinical study evaluating masitinib in the treatment of mastocytosis has recommended continuation of the study, based upon completion of the futility analysis included in the study protocol. The objective in this phase 3 study is to compare the safety and efficacy of masitinib to placebo in adult patients with Indolent Systemic Mastocytosis with severe handicap at baseline. The futility analysis was included in the clinical study design to ensure that the study could be stopped early if it appeared that the study would be eventually unable to demonstrate the efficacy of masitinib in the target population of patients with Indolent Systemic Mastocytosis with severe handicap at baseline. The analysis was performed with two-third of the target population to recruit. The futility analysis was performed by the independent Data and Safety Monitoring Board. It consisted in testing the possibility of masitinib to demonstrate superiority over placebo on the primary analysis set in the protocol, based on the EMA guideline on clinical trials in small populations.
Latest Developments for Ab Science SA
- AB Science SA Announces Positive Results of Amyothropic Lateral Sclerosis Efficacy Experiments with Masitinib
- AB Science SA and Skuldtech Announce the Identification of New Predictive Markers for Pancreatic Cancer Survival Associated with Masitinib Treatment
- AB Science SA Announces that European Medicines Agency Accepts Marketing Application for Masitinib in the Treatment of Gleevec resistant Gastro-Intestinal Stromal Tumor
- AB Science SA Announces Publication of Results from the Human Phase 2 Study of Masitinib
Latest Key Developments in Pharmaceuticals
- Olainfarm AS reaffirms FY 2014 revenue guidance
- Amgen Inc announces positive top-line results from phase 3 TESLA Trial Of Evolocumab (AMG 145) in patients with Homozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia
- Neuralstem Inc announces final results of phase I Stem Cell Trial In Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Published In Annals of Neurology
- PharmaRoth Labs Inc announces results from FDA application
- Share this
- Digg this