Ab Science SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
AB Science SA Announces Negative Opinion from CHMP for Masitinib in Second-Line Treatment of Gastro-Intestinal Stromal Tumor
AB Science SA announced that the Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) of the European Medicine Agency (EMA) has adopted a first negative opinion for Masican (Masitinib mesylate) for the treatment of malignant gastrointestinal stromal tumor (GIST) resistant to first line treatment. The CHMP mentions three concerns that create uncertainties which are the exploratory nature of the study making it difficult to interpret the survival benefit, the limited sample size for safety and the uncertainties on impurities in manufacturing. AB Science SA will appeal this decision and continue to work with CHMP to address pending concerns to reach positive consensus for second opinion.
Latest Developments forAb Science SA
- AB Science announces successful non futility test for masitinib in progressive forms of multiple sclerosis
- AB Science receives recommendation to continue phase III for masitinib in c-Kit mutated metastatic melanoma
- AB Science Mastinib in peripheral t-cell lymphoma accelerated into phase 3
- AB Science phase 3 study of Mastinib in ALS passes futility test
Latest Key Developments inPharmaceuticals
- Amgen Inc announces FDA approval for it's Cholesterol-Lowering Medication Repatha
- U.S. FDA has approved synjardy tablets, from Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals Inc and Eli Lilly And Company
- InSite Vision and QLT amend merger agreement
- Lupin Ltd receives FDA approval for Generic Prilosec Capsules
- Share this
- Digg this