Ab Science SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
AB Science SA announces CHMP negative opinion on appeal for conditional authorization of Masitinib in second-line treatment of GIST
AB Science SA:Announces Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) of European Medicine Agency (EMA) has adopted negative opinion on conditional marketing authorization for Masican (Masitinib mesylate) for treatment of malignant gastrointestinal stromal tumor (GIST) resistant to first-line treatment.Decision is on appeal filed by AB Science following previous negative opinion adopted by the CHMP in Nov. 2013.CHMP considered that study did not provide enough evidence to be confident that overall survival benefit was robust and that safety profile was sufficiently characterized.AB Science intends to file for marketing authorization with data from phase 3 confirmatory study that is currently recruiting patients in second-line treatment of GIST.
Latest Developments forAb Science SA
- AB Science Mastinib in peripheral t-cell lymphoma accelerated into phase 3
- AB Science phase 3 study of Mastinib in ALS passes futility test
- AB Science's Mastinib receives orphan drug designation for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis from FDA
- AB Science SA announces positive phase 2 clinical study of Masitinib
Latest Key Developments inPharmaceuticals
- Depomed board unanimously rejects proposal from Horizon Pharma
- Horizon Pharma PLC proposes to buy Depomed Inc for about $3 bln
- Guangzhou Baiyunshan Pharmaceutical Holdings Co Ltd announces acquisition of the entire equity interest in Guangzhou Pharmaceutical Research Institute Company Limited
- Aurora Optoelectronics announces resignation of chairman
- Share this
- Digg this