Provider: Directors Deals Ltd.
Ackermans en van Haaren NV: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Ackermans & Van Haaren Announces Bond Issue of Jointly Owned by Ackermans & Van Haaren NV and Compagnie d'Entreprises CFE DEME NV
Ackermans & Van Haaren NV announced that the Board of Directors of DEME NV (jointly owned by Ackermans & Van Haaren NV and Compagnie d'Entreprises CFE) has decided to issue a bond in Belgium for an expected aggregate nominal amount of minimum EUR 100,000,000 and maximum EUR 200,000,000. The bonds, with a nominal value of EUR 1,000, will be repaid according to the conditions defined in the prospectus, at 100% of the nominal value at February 14, 2019 and will generate an annual interest of 4.145%. The gross actuarial yield for the issue price amounts to 3.79%. The subscription period will as start on January 25, 2013 and end on February 8, 2013 subject to early closure.
Latest Developments for Ackermans en van Haaren NV
- Ackermans en van Haaren NV Confirms FY 2013 Net Income Guidance
- Vinci SA and Ackermans en van Haaren NV Reach an Agreement Regarding the Proposed Contribution by AvH to CFE of Its 50% Stake in DEME Followed by a Mandatory Public Offer by AvH on CFE
- Ackermans en van Haaren NV Issues FY 2013 Net Income Guidance in Line with Analysts' Estimates
Latest Key Developments in Industrial
- Toshiba Corp to launch photovoltaic power business for apartment buildings in Germany
- Panostaja Oyj divests Toimex to group of investors and existing managers
- ThyssenKrupp AG announces placement of new shares corresponding to 10 percent of the capital stock at 17.15 euros
- Toshiba Corp to end LCD TV manufacturing at plant in China
- Share this
- Digg this