ACS Actividades de Construccion y Servicios SA’s Dragados SA Announces Results Of Delisting Tender Offer For PRZEDSIEBIORSTWO ROBOT INZYNIERYJNYCH POL-AQUA SA’s Shares

Thursday, 19 Sep 2013 11:56am EDT 

ACS Actividades de Construccion y Servicios SA announced that the results of the delisting tender offer for the shares of PRZEDSIEBIORSTWO ROBOT INZYNIERYJNYCH POL-AQUA SA (POL-AQUA) presented by the Company’s wholly-owned subsidiary, Dragados SA, are as follows: 8,300,489 acquired shares at a price of EUR 6,932,436, corresponding to a 30.18% stake of POL-AQUA. As a result, Dragados SA has reached a 96.18% stake in POL-AQUA. According to the applicable legislation, the process of a forced purchase of the remaining 3.82% stake in POL-AQUA by Dragados SA will start in the coming weeks. 

Related Company News

Company Quote