Provider: Wright Reports
Active Biotech AB: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd and Active Biotech AB to Initiate Third Phase III Trial of Oral Laquinimod for Treatment of Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis After FDA Approval
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd and Active Biotech AB announced update on the clinical development program of once-daily oral laquinimod for the treatment of relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis (RRMS). The companies are to initiate a third Phase III study of laquinimod, following the written agreement reached with the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on the Special Protocol Assessment (SPA). The third Phase III laquinimod trial CONCERTO will evaluate two doses of the investigational product (0.6 miligrams and 1.2 miligrams) in approximately 1,800 patients for up to 24 months. The primary outcome measure will be confirmed disability progression as measured by the Expanded Disability Status Scale (EDSS).
Latest Developments for Active Biotech AB
- Active Biotech AB and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Announce Post-Hoc Analyses of Phase III ALLEGRO and BRAVO Studies
- Active Biotech AB and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Publish Pre-Planned Analysis of Phase III ALLEGRO Study
- Active Biotech AB to Present Further Analysis Supporting Effect of ANYARA in Biomarker Defined Subgroup
- Active Biotech AB and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Announce Positive Results from Phase IIa Study of Laquinimod in Active Lupus Nephritis
Latest Key Developments in Biotechnology
- Omeros Corp prices $35.0 million public offering of common stock
- Navidea Biopharmaceuticals Inc announces presentation of Lymphoseek three-year recurrence and survival outcomes after Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy in Patients with Breast Cancer and Melanoma
- Algeta appoints Thomas Ramdahl as new Managing Director
- Algeta ASA appoints chairman; to apply for delisting of shares from Oslo Stock Exchange
- Share this
- Digg this