Active Biotech AB: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Ipsen SA and Active Biotech AB Present Tasquinimod Biomarker Phase II Data at ESMO 2012
Ipsen SA announced that, along with Active Biotech AB, it presented a new set of data on biomarkers from the previously concluded tasquinimod Phase II study in chemotherapy-naïve metastatic castrate resistant prostate cancer (CRPC) at the scientific congress ESMO (European Society for Medical Oncology) held in Vienna September 28, 2012-October 2, 2012. The purpose of this analysis from the phase II trial was to investigate the effects of tasquinimod on selected biomarkers to confirm preclinical findings on the mechanism of action. The results support an effect of tasquinimod on both immunomodulation and angiogenesis which positions tasquinimod as a therapeutic approach with a mechanism of action that does not target the androgen receptor pathway. The findings shall be further validated in the ongoing phase III placebo-controlled study in men with bone-metastatic CRPC, which has been adequately powered to detect an OS improvement.
Latest Developments for Active Biotech AB
- Active Biotech AB and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Announce Post-Hoc Analyses of Phase III ALLEGRO and BRAVO Studies
- Active Biotech AB and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Publish Pre-Planned Analysis of Phase III ALLEGRO Study
- Active Biotech AB to Present Further Analysis Supporting Effect of ANYARA in Biomarker Defined Subgroup
- Active Biotech AB and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Announce Positive Results from Phase IIa Study of Laquinimod in Active Lupus Nephritis
Latest Key Developments in Biotechnology
- Omeros Corp prices $35.0 million public offering of common stock
- Navidea Biopharmaceuticals Inc announces presentation of Lymphoseek three-year recurrence and survival outcomes after Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy in Patients with Breast Cancer and Melanoma
- Algeta appoints Thomas Ramdahl as new Managing Director
- Algeta ASA appoints chairman; to apply for delisting of shares from Oslo Stock Exchange
- Share this
- Digg this