Provider: Wright Reports
Active Biotech AB: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Ipsen SA and Active Biotech AB Initiate Phase II Switch Maintenance Trial in Metastatic Castrate-resistant Prostate Cancer with Tasquinimod
Ipsen SA and Active Biotech AB announced the initiation of a new phase II proof of concept clinical trial, evaluating the activity of tasquinimod in advanced metastatic castrate resistant prostate cancer patients. The study aims at establishing the clinical efficacy of tasquinimod used as maintenance therapy in patients with metastatic castrate-resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC) who have not progressed after a first line docetaxel based chemotherapy. The "switch maintenance" trial is part of the initial agreement with Active Biotech to enhance tasquinimod's data package beyond the ongoing phase III placebo-controlled study in men with bone-metastatic CRPC, which has been adequately powered to detect an OS improvement.
Latest Developments for Active Biotech AB
- Active Biotech AB and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Announce Post-Hoc Analyses of Phase III ALLEGRO and BRAVO Studies
- Active Biotech AB and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Publish Pre-Planned Analysis of Phase III ALLEGRO Study
- Active Biotech AB to Present Further Analysis Supporting Effect of ANYARA in Biomarker Defined Subgroup
- Active Biotech AB and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Announce Positive Results from Phase IIa Study of Laquinimod in Active Lupus Nephritis
Latest Key Developments in Biotechnology
- Akers Biosciences Inc's co-founder and executive chairman to assume duties of president & CEO
- Achaogen Inc announces pricing of initial public offering
- Neovacs SA announces positive iDSMB review of phase IIb study of TNF-Kinoid in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- PDL BioPharma Inc gives Q1 2014 revenue guidance in line with analysts' estimates
- Share this
- Digg this