Provider: Wright Reports
Active Biotech AB: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Active Biotech AB Raises SEK 270 Million Through Directed New Issue to Investor AB
Active Biotech AB announced that its Board of Directors has resolved to issue in total 6,000,000 new shares in the Company to Investor AB (publ). The shares are issued at a subscription price of SEK 45 per share, providing the Company with in total approximately SEK 270 million after transaction costs. The closing price for the Active Biotech share on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm on March 5, 2013 was SEK 48.80. The issue proceeds are intended to be used to strengthen Active Biotech's capital base and to enable the continued development and value-growth of the project portfolio. The new issue also strengthens Active Biotech's position in discussions with potential partners. The Board considers it being beneficial for the Company and the shareholders to broaden the shareholder base and to take advantage of the opportunity to raise capital on favorable terms for the Company from a well renowned investor. Active Biotech's two main shareholders MGA Holding AB and Nordstjernan AB, and East Bay AB, with a joint holding of votes and shares of approximately 44%, have stated that they support the new issue. Through the new issue, the number of shares in Active Biotech will increase by 6,000,000 from 68,923,582 to 74,923,582 and the share capital will increase by SEK 22,616,055.93 from SEK 259,796,597.53 to SEK 282,412,653.46. Investor's holding will correspond to approximately 8% of the shares and votes in Active Biotech.
Latest Developments for Active Biotech AB
- Active Biotech AB and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Announce Post-Hoc Analyses of Phase III ALLEGRO and BRAVO Studies
- Active Biotech AB and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Publish Pre-Planned Analysis of Phase III ALLEGRO Study
- Active Biotech AB to Present Further Analysis Supporting Effect of ANYARA in Biomarker Defined Subgroup
- Active Biotech AB and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Announce Positive Results from Phase IIa Study of Laquinimod in Active Lupus Nephritis
Latest Key Developments in Biotechnology
- CONTRAFECT CORP confirms appointment of Julia P. Gregory as CEO and Director
- Redhill Biopharma Ltd and IntelGenx provide an update on FDA's ongoing review of NDA for RHB-103 Oral Migraine Film
- Zogenix Inc announces sale of SUMAVEL DosePro Migraine Therapy to Endo International
- Epigenomics AG says partner BioChain completes clinical validation study for CFDA approval of Epi proColon in China
- Share this
- Digg this