Active Biotech AB: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: MarketLine (a Datamonitor Company)
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Active Biotech AB and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Announce Enrollment of First Patient in Third Phase II Study of Oral Laquinimod for Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis
Active Biotech AB announced with Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd the enrollment of the first patient in the CONCERTO study - the third Phase III placebo-controlled study designed to evaluate the efficacy, safety and tolerability of once-daily oral laquinimod in patients with relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis (RRMS). The primary outcome measure of CONCERTO will be confirmed disability progression as measured by the Expanded Disability Status Scale (EDSS). The multinational, randomized, double blind placebo-controlled study will aim to enroll approximately 1,800 patients at over 300 sites. Along with the primary endpoint of time to confirmed disability progression, the study will also examine the impact of laquinimod on endpoints such as percentage change in brain volume and other clinical and MRI markers of disease activity.
Latest Developments for Active Biotech AB
- Active Biotech AB and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Announce Post-Hoc Analyses of Phase III ALLEGRO and BRAVO Studies
- Active Biotech AB and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Publish Pre-Planned Analysis of Phase III ALLEGRO Study
- Active Biotech AB to Present Further Analysis Supporting Effect of ANYARA in Biomarker Defined Subgroup
- Active Biotech AB and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Announce Positive Results from Phase IIa Study of Laquinimod in Active Lupus Nephritis
Latest Key Developments in Biotechnology
- Cell Therapeutics Inc announces interim results from phase 2 tosedostat trial
- tella Inc to establish subsidiary
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc announces new pre-clinical data on ALN-AT3, an RNAi therapeutic targeting antithrombin (AT) for treatment of hemophilia and rare bleeding disorders
- Incyte Corp announces positive results from Proof-of-Concept Phase II clinical trial of Oral JAK1 Inhibitor in patients with Myelofibrosis
- Share this
- Digg this