Active Biotech AB: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Active Biotech AB and Ipsen Update Analysis Plan for 10TASQ10 Trial Evaluating Tasquinimod in Treatment of Prostate Cancer
Active Biotech AB announced that the Company and Ipsen announced that the companies have updated the analysis plan for the 10TASQ10 trial, a global Phase III clinical trial evaluating tasquinimod in patients with metastatic castrate-resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC) who have not received chemotherapy. The companies plan to conduct the primary PFS analysis for the 10TASQ10 trial in 2014, at the same time as the first interim overall survival (OS) analysis. The time point for the OS interim analysis will be driven by the number of OS events. The specified number of radiographic progression-free survival (PFS) events for the primary end-point will have been exceeded at the time of interim OS analysis. The randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, Phase III 10TASQ10 trial met its enrollment target in December 2012 with 1,245 randomized patients as planned in the clinical protocol. The aim of the study is to confirm tasquinimod's efficacy, with radiological Progression Free Survival (PFS) as primary endpoint and overall survival (OS) as key secondary endpoint. The study recruited patients in 37 countries covering over 200 centers.
Latest Developments for Active Biotech AB
- Active Biotech AB and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Announce Post-Hoc Analyses of Phase III ALLEGRO and BRAVO Studies
- Active Biotech AB and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Publish Pre-Planned Analysis of Phase III ALLEGRO Study
- Active Biotech AB to Present Further Analysis Supporting Effect of ANYARA in Biomarker Defined Subgroup
- Active Biotech AB and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Announce Positive Results from Phase IIa Study of Laquinimod in Active Lupus Nephritis
Latest Key Developments in Biotechnology
- Foamix Ltd announces closing of initial public offering
- ZS Pharma announces positive top-line results from HARMONIZE
- ProQR Therapeutics BV announces closing of initial public offering and full exercise of underwriters' option to purchase additional shares
- Galmed Pharmaceuticals Ltd announces U.S. FDA approval of fast track designation of aramchol for treatment of NASH
- Share this
- Digg this