Active Biotech AB: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: MarketLine (a Datamonitor Company)
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Active Biotech AB Announces Results of ANYARA Project and Seeks Partner for Continued Development
Active Biotech AB announced that data from the ANYARA Phase II/III study in renal cell cancer showed that although the ANYARA Phase II/III study did not achieve its primary endpoint to show a prolonged OS in the overall ITT population, the addition of ANYARA to interferon-alpha improves OS and PFS in a biomarker defined subgroup. In this subgroup, patients with high levels of pre-formed antibodies against superantigens or the cytokine IL-6 were excluded. High baseline levels of these antibodies were shown to decrease ANYARA levels while the biomarker IL-6 has previously been suggested to be a predictive marker for immune therapies. Based on this results, the Company is seeking a partner for the continued development of this targeted cancer therapy.
Latest Developments for Active Biotech AB
- Active Biotech AB and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Announce Post-Hoc Analyses of Phase III ALLEGRO and BRAVO Studies
- Active Biotech AB and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Publish Pre-Planned Analysis of Phase III ALLEGRO Study
- Active Biotech AB to Present Further Analysis Supporting Effect of ANYARA in Biomarker Defined Subgroup
- Active Biotech AB and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Announce Positive Results from Phase IIa Study of Laquinimod in Active Lupus Nephritis
Latest Key Developments in Biotechnology
- BioSpecifics Technologies Corp announces FDA approval of XIAFLEX for treatment of peyronie's disease
- Xencor Inc announces closing of initial public offering
- Genmab reaches milestone from Janssen and raises FY 2013 financial guidance
- Genmab says milestone from Lundbeck puts revenue at top end of FY 2013 outlook range
- Share this
- Digg this