Provider: Wright Reports
Active Biotech AB: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Active Biotech AB and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Announce Positive Results from Phase IIa Study of Laquinimod in Active Lupus Nephritis
Active Biotech AB and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. announce the results of a Phase IIa study of oral laquinimod designed to assess safety, tolerability and clinical efficacy in patients with active lupus nephritis. Treatment with laquinimod provided an additive effect in improving renal function when combined with current standard of care for active lupus nephritis (mycophenolate mofetil and corticosteroids), compared with standard of care alone. Results provide rationale for further studies of laquinimod in active lupus nephritis to confirm the safety and efficacy profile observed in this study. The data will be presented during the European League Against Rheumatism (EULAR) Annual European Congress of Rheumatology in Madrid, 12-15 June, 2013 as part of the late-breaking news session.
Latest Developments for Active Biotech AB
- Active Biotech AB and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Announce Post-Hoc Analyses of Phase III ALLEGRO and BRAVO Studies
- Active Biotech AB and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Publish Pre-Planned Analysis of Phase III ALLEGRO Study
- Active Biotech AB to Present Further Analysis Supporting Effect of ANYARA in Biomarker Defined Subgroup
- Active Biotech AB Presents Follow-Up Data from Prostate Cancer Project with Tasquinimod Performed in Collaboration with EXINI Diagnostics AB (publ)
Latest Key Developments in Biotechnology
- Omeros Corp prices $35.0 million public offering of common stock
- Navidea Biopharmaceuticals Inc announces presentation of Lymphoseek three-year recurrence and survival outcomes after Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy in Patients with Breast Cancer and Melanoma
- Algeta appoints Thomas Ramdahl as new Managing Director
- Algeta ASA appoints chairman; to apply for delisting of shares from Oslo Stock Exchange
- Share this
- Digg this