Active Biotech AB: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Active Biotech AB to Present Further Analysis Supporting Effect of ANYARA in Biomarker Defined Subgroup
Active Biotech AB announced that a biomarker trend analysis of overall survival (OS) and Progression Free Survival (PFS) from the ANYARA Phase II/III study in renal cell cancer will be presented at the scientific conference European Cancer Congress 2013 (ECCO-ESMO-ESTRO) held in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, September 27 - October 1. The detailed analysis gives further support to the previous findings that low baseline levels of pre-formed antibodies against ANYARA or low levels of the cytokine IL-6, independently predict anti-tumor efficacy after ANYARA+IFN-alpha treatment. The results also highlight the potential role of IL-6 as a predictive factor for the outcome of immunotherapy of cancer in general. The analysis showed clear trends of increased OS (decreasing Hazard Ratios, HRs) in patients with decreasing IL-6 and anti-ANYARA antibodies. Similar trends were seen for PFS HRs.
Latest Developments for Active Biotech AB
- Active Biotech AB and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Announce Post-Hoc Analyses of Phase III ALLEGRO and BRAVO Studies
- Active Biotech AB and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Publish Pre-Planned Analysis of Phase III ALLEGRO Study
- Active Biotech AB and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Announce Positive Results from Phase IIa Study of Laquinimod in Active Lupus Nephritis
- Active Biotech AB Presents Follow-Up Data from Prostate Cancer Project with Tasquinimod Performed in Collaboration with EXINI Diagnostics AB (publ)
Latest Key Developments in Biotechnology
- Neurocrine Biosciences Inc receives breakthrough therapy designation for NBI-98854 in Tardive Dyskinesia
- Acorda Therapeutics Inc raises FY 2014 AMPYRA net revenue outlook
- Quintiles Transnational Holdings Inc raises FY 2014 EPS guidance
- Chiome Bioscience Inc amends consolidated full-year outlook for FY 2014
- Share this
- Digg this