Active Biotech AB: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: MarketLine (a Datamonitor Company)
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Active Biotech AB and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Publish Pre-Planned Analysis of Phase III ALLEGRO Study
Active Biotech AB and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. announced the publication of a pre-planned analysis of the Phase III ALLEGRO study demonstrating that once-daily oral laquinimod provides a beneficial impact on brain tissue damage, one of destructive aspects of multiple sclerosis. The results showed that when compared with placebo, patients treated with laquinimod experienced decreased rates in brain tissue damage shown by various MRI markers. Specifically, patients receiving laquinimod showed decreased rates of white matter (WM), grey matter (GM) and thalamic atrophy; developed fewer permanent black holes (PBH); and accumulated less damage in normal appearing brain tissue (NABT), WM and GM, when compared to patients receiving placebo. A third Phase III laquinimod trial, CONCERTO, is evaluating two doses of the investigational product (0.6mg and 1.2mg) in approximately 1,800 patients for up to 24 months. The primary outcome measure is the time to confirmed disability progression as measured by the EDSS. The study will also examine the impact of laquinimod on endpoints such as percent change in brain volume, as well as other clinical and MRI markers of disease activity.
Latest Developments for Active Biotech AB
- Active Biotech AB and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Announce Post-Hoc Analyses of Phase III ALLEGRO and BRAVO Studies
- Active Biotech AB to Present Further Analysis Supporting Effect of ANYARA in Biomarker Defined Subgroup
- Active Biotech AB and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Announce Positive Results from Phase IIa Study of Laquinimod in Active Lupus Nephritis
- Active Biotech AB Presents Follow-Up Data from Prostate Cancer Project with Tasquinimod Performed in Collaboration with EXINI Diagnostics AB (publ)
Latest Key Developments in Biotechnology
- tella Inc to establish subsidiary
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc announces new pre-clinical data on ALN-AT3, an RNAi therapeutic targeting antithrombin (AT) for treatment of hemophilia and rare bleeding disorders
- Incyte Corp announces positive results from Proof-of-Concept Phase II clinical trial of Oral JAK1 Inhibitor in patients with Myelofibrosis
- NeuroSearch names Karin Garre Chairman
- Share this
- Digg this