Active Biotech AB: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Sadif Analytics (Premium)
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Active Biotech AB and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Announce Post-Hoc Analyses of Phase III ALLEGRO and BRAVO Studies
Active Biotech AB and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. announced the presentation of post-hoc analyses of the Phase III ALLEGRO and BRAVO studies supporting that once-daily, oral laquinimod may have an effect on both inflammation and the broader underlying mechanisms associated with disease progression in relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis. Results from the post-hoc subgroup analysis of pooled data from the Phase III double-blind ALLEGRO and BRAVO studies showed there were some patients who experienced disease progression without experiencing a relapse during the studies. Regardless of treatment arm and despite relapse status, 12% of patients studied experienced disability progression after two years; of those patients who progressed, approximately one-third did not experience a relapse. Results specific to treatment with laquinimod showed that both relapsing and relapse-free patients treated with laquinimod experienced less disease progression than those treated with placebo. Overall, laquinimod reduced three-month confirmed disability progression by 26.7% in relapsing patients (P=0.058) and 38.9% in relapse-free patients (P=0.036) compared to placebo.
Latest Developments for Active Biotech AB
- Active Biotech AB and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Publish Pre-Planned Analysis of Phase III ALLEGRO Study
- Active Biotech AB to Present Further Analysis Supporting Effect of ANYARA in Biomarker Defined Subgroup
- Active Biotech AB and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Announce Positive Results from Phase IIa Study of Laquinimod in Active Lupus Nephritis
- Active Biotech AB Presents Follow-Up Data from Prostate Cancer Project with Tasquinimod Performed in Collaboration with EXINI Diagnostics AB (publ)
Latest Key Developments in Biotechnology
- Zealand Pharma A/S maintains FY 2014 financial guidance
- BioSpecifics Technologies Corp announces positive data from Phase 2a study of CCH for treatment of Cellulite
- OncoGenex Pharmaceuticals Inc announces update on phase 3 ENSPIRIT trial evaluating Custirsen in advanced non-small cell lung cancer
- Galena Biopharma appoints Mark W. Schwartz, Ph.D., as President and Chief Executive Officer
- Share this
- Digg this