ADVA Optical Networking SE: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Thomson Reuters StreetEvents
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
ADVA AG Optical Networking Announces Launch of FSP 150SP
ADVA AG Optical Networking announced that on October 30, 2012, it launched the FSP 150SP, a sync probe device that simplifies the deployment and maintenance of 4G mobile networks. Featuring a Precision Time Protocol (PTP) clock probe that simultaneously supports Synchronous Ethernet and IEEE 1588v2, and a built-in GPS receiver, the FSP 150SP provides time synchronization and assurance across multi-vendor mobile backhaul infrastructures. This capability enables backhaul service providers to offer synchronization as a service. The FSP 150SP forms an integral part of the FSP 150 family, an Ethernet access, backhaul and aggregation solution supporting Syncjack timing distribution and assurance. The new family member brings Syncjack technology to every node in a network, ensuring end-to-end management, monitoring and testing. Whether a greenfield installation, or an older Carrier Ethernet network, all can be instantly upgraded to enable new revenue from delivery of SLA-based synchronization services with both PTP and SyncE network monitoring and performance analysis.
Latest Developments for ADVA Optical Networking SE
- ADVA Optical Networking SE issues Q1 2014 financial outlook
- ADVA Optical Networking SE Issues Q3 FY 2013 Revenue Guidance In Line with Analysts' Estimates
- ADVA Optical Networking SE Issues Q2 2013 Revenue Guidance Below Analysts' Estimates
- ADVA Optical Networking SE Updates On Q2 FY 2013 Revenue Guidance
Latest Key Developments in Communications
- Screen Service Broadcasting Technologies SpA signs agreement with creditors for the restructuring of its debt
- Revolution Lighting Technologies Inc to acquire Value Lighting Inc. and affiliates
- XAC Automation Corp announces FY 2013 dividend payment
- LUNG HWA ELECTRONICS CO LTD announces changes of general manager
- Share this
- Digg this