Provider: Edison Investment Research
ADVA AG Optical Networking: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Masergy Uses ADVA AG Optical Networking's ADVA FSP 150
ADVA AG Optical Networking announced that Masergy, a global provider of secure, virtualized network services, is using the Company's FSP 150 to deliver Ethernet services to its global enterprise customers. The FSP 150, featuring EtherjackTM technology, provides Masergy with comprehensive levels of service intelligence and end-to-end monitoring. These tools are critical in the delivery of differentiated carrier-grade Ethernet services and the proactive monitoring of the network to guarantee strict Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Including a range of remote Operations, Administration and Maintenance (OAM) capabilities, the FSP 150 enables Masergy to test and resolve network issues throughout the network before they become service affecting. Financial details were not disclosed.
Latest Developments for ADVA Optical Networking SE
- ADVA Optical Networking SE Issues Q3 FY 2013 Revenue Guidance In Line with Analysts' Estimates
- ADVA Optical Networking SE Issues Q2 2013 Revenue Guidance Below Analysts' Estimates
- ADVA Optical Networking SE Updates On Q2 FY 2013 Revenue Guidance
- ADVA AG Optical Networking Issues Q4 2012 Guidance-Conference Call
Latest Key Developments in Communications
- Comtech Telecommunications Corp announces increase in annual target dividend and raises existing stock repurchase program to $100.0 million
- Comtech Telecommunications Corp raises FY 2014 guidance
- S I2I Ltd appoints Dilip Modi as Non Executive Chairman
- QLogic Corp names Prasad Rampalli president and chief executive officer
- Share this
- Digg this