Adva Optical Networking SE: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
DE-CIX Chooses ADVA AG Optical Networking’s 100G Metro Solution for Rapid Network Migration
ADVA AG Optical Networking (ADVA) announced that that DE-CIX, an Internet Exchange, has chosen the ADVA FSP 3000 to connect its Frankfurt data centers with multiple 100G Metro channels. To be deployed by AXIANS Germany, the new infrastructure enables DE-CIX to migrate its 10G services to 100G without any disruption. This migration is critical for DE-CIX as it responds to continued fierce increases in data traffic. Financial details were not disclosed.
Latest Developments for Adva Optical Networking SE
- ADVA Optical Networking SE gives Q3 2014 revenue outlook in line with analysts' estimates
- ADVA Optical Networking SE gives Q2 2014 revenue outlook above analysts' estimates, operating income outlook below analysts' estimates
- ADVA Optical Networking SE completes acquisition of Oscilloquartz SA
- ADVA Optical Networking SE acquires Oscilloquartz SA
Latest Key Developments in Communications
- Cobra Electronics Corp gives Q3 2014 operating income outlook; updates on FY 2014 operating profit outlook
- FLIR Systems Inc reaffirms FY 2014 outlook
- Logitech International SA reaffirms FY 2015 revenue guidance; raises FY 2015 operation income guidance
- Willowglen MSC Bhd announces acquisition of new subsidiary
- Share this
- Digg this