Adesso AG Sets Up Joint Venture with ADACOR Hosting GmbH to Establish adesso hosting services GmbH


Tuesday, 29 Jan 2013 04:30am EST 

Adesso AG announced that it has set up a joint venture with hosting provider ADACOR Hosting GmbH to establish adesso hosting services GmbH. The new company offers a range of hosting and cloud services solutions. The new adesso subsidiary is a joint venture by adesso AG and ADACOR Hosting GmbH, in which adesso holds a 51% stake, while the remaining 49% is owned by ADACOR. 

Related Company News

Company Quote

13.4
1.151 +9.40%
20 Aug 2014