Aeroports De Paris SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Thomson Reuters StreetEvents
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Aeroports De Paris SA Proposes FY 2013 Dividend; Issues FY 2013 Revenue Outlook, FY 2013 EBITDA Guidance and FY 2015 EBITDA Outlook all in Line with Analysts' Estimates
Aeroports De Paris SA announced its proposal to increase the payout ratio at 60% of the net result attributable to the Group (against 50% in fiscal year 2012) and a dividend of EUR 2.07 per share in 2013 fiscal year. Moreover, assuming that traffic remains stable, consolidated revenue and EBITDA are expected to grow slightly in fiscal year 2013. The Company reported fiscal year 2012 revenue of EUR 2,640 million and fiscal year 2012 EBITDA of EUR 1,017 million. According to I/B/E/S estimates, analysts on average are expecting the Company to report for fiscal year 2013 revenue of EUR 2,731.89 million and fiscal year 2013 EBITDA of EUR 1,036.53 million. Moreover, EBITDA for fiscal year 2015 is expected to raise of between 25% and 35% in comparison with fiscal year 2009. The Company reported fiscal year 2009 EBITDA of EUR 877.10 million. According to I/B/E/S estimates, analysts on average are expecting the Company to report for fiscal year 2015 EBITDA of EUR 1,198.54 million.
Latest Developments for Aeroports De Paris SA
- Aeroports De Paris reaffirms FY 2014 EBITDA guidance - Conference Call
- Aeroports De Paris comments on FY 2014 and FY 2015 EBITDA guidance
- Aeroports De Paris reappoints Augustin de Romanet chairman and chief executive
- Aeroports De Paris SA comments on FY 2014 and FY 2015 financial guidance; proposes FY 2013 dividend
Latest Key Developments in Airport
- Societa Aeroporto Toscano SAT Galileo Galilei SpA and ADF boards approve project for merger by incorporation of ADF into SAT-Reuters
- SAT and Aeroporto di Firenze boards approve project for merger by incorporation of ADF into SAT-Reuters
- Korea Airport Service to sell entire stake in Hanjin Transportation Co Ltd
- IFM has 29.9 pct of Flughafen Wien AG after tender
- Share this
- Digg this