Aeroports de Paris SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Thomson Reuters StreetEvents
Aeroports De Paris SA Confirms FY 2013 Targets
Aeroports De Paris SA announced, that assuming that traffic remain stable, it has confirmed its full year 2013 targets of a slight growth in revenue and EBITDA. The Company reported revenue of EUR 2,640.45 million and EBITDA of EUR 1,016.89 million for full year 2012. According to I/B/E/S Estimates, analysts on average are expecting the Company to report for full year 2013 a revenue of EUR 2,746.39 million and EBITDA of EUR 1,046.11 million.
Latest Developments for Aeroports De Paris SA
- Aeroports De Paris SA Raises FY 2013 Guidance - Conference Call
- Aeroports De Paris SA Confirms FY 2013 and FY 2015 Targets
- Aeroports De Paris SA Plans Voluntary Layoffs-Reuters
- Aeroports De Paris SA Proposes FY 2013 Dividend; Issues FY 2013 Revenue Outlook, FY 2013 EBITDA Guidance and FY 2015 EBITDA Outlook all in Line with Analysts' Estimates
Latest Key Developments in Airport
- Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport Co Ltd to establish joint venture with top shareholder
- NWS Holdings Ltd announces acquisition of shares in Beijing Capital International Airport Co., Ltd.
- Macquarie Infrastructure Company LLC's atlantic aviation announces signing of agreement to acquire fixed base operations from galaxy aviation
- Share this
- Digg this