Aeroports De Paris SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Thomson Reuters StreetEvents
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Aeroports De Paris SA Confirms FY 2013 Targets
Aeroports De Paris SA announced, that assuming that traffic remain stable, it has confirmed its full year 2013 targets of a slight growth in revenue and EBITDA. The Company reported revenue of EUR 2,640.45 million and EBITDA of EUR 1,016.89 million for full year 2012. According to I/B/E/S Estimates, analysts on average are expecting the Company to report for full year 2013 a revenue of EUR 2,746.39 million and EBITDA of EUR 1,046.11 million.
Latest Developments for Aeroports De Paris SA
- Aeroports De Paris reaffirms FY 2014 EBITDA guidance - Conference Call
- Aeroports De Paris comments on FY 2014 and FY 2015 EBITDA guidance
- Aeroports De Paris reappoints Augustin de Romanet chairman and chief executive
- Aeroports De Paris SA comments on FY 2014 and FY 2015 financial guidance; proposes FY 2013 dividend
Latest Key Developments in Airport
- Societa Aeroporto Toscano SAT Galileo Galilei SpA and ADF boards approve project for merger by incorporation of ADF into SAT-Reuters
- SAT and Aeroporto di Firenze boards approve project for merger by incorporation of ADF into SAT-Reuters
- Korea Airport Service to sell entire stake in Hanjin Transportation Co Ltd
- IFM has 29.9 pct of Flughafen Wien AG after tender
- Share this
- Digg this