Aeroports De Paris SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Thomson Reuters StreetEvents
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Aeroports De Paris SA's ADPI will design and supervise expansion of Bahrain International Airport
Aeroports De Paris SA:Says its wholly owned subsidiary ADPI (Aeroports de Paris Ingenierie) has won a new contract to oversee the modernization and expansion of Bahrain International Airport.Says ADPI will conduct all studies on the development of the airport over the next twenty years, including determining airport functional zones, performing related financial assessments and evaluating traffic and environmental impact.Says ADPI will design and supervise construction of a new passenger terminal of more than 150,000 square meters.Says these projects will be carried out over a five-year period and are expected to generate around 25 million euros in revenue for ADPI.Says construction of the new terminal should begin in late 2014 and be completed in late 2018.
Latest Developments for Aeroports De Paris SA
- Aeroports De Paris reaffirms FY 2014 EBITDA guidance - Conference Call
- Aeroports De Paris comments on FY 2014 and FY 2015 EBITDA guidance
- Aeroports De Paris reappoints Augustin de Romanet chairman and chief executive
- Aeroports De Paris SA comments on FY 2014 and FY 2015 financial guidance; proposes FY 2013 dividend
Latest Key Developments in Airport
- Societa Aeroporto Toscano SAT Galileo Galilei SpA and ADF boards approve project for merger by incorporation of ADF into SAT-Reuters
- SAT and Aeroporto di Firenze boards approve project for merger by incorporation of ADF into SAT-Reuters
- Korea Airport Service to sell entire stake in Hanjin Transportation Co Ltd
- IFM has 29.9 pct of Flughafen Wien AG after tender
- Share this
- Digg this