Adveo Group International SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
National Commission of Competition Fines Adveo Group International SA-Reuters
Reuters reported that Adveo Group International SA announced that the National Commission of Competition (Comision Nacional de la Competencia) has imposed fines over six companies in the total amount of EUR 3.7 million, for maintaining for 30 years an agreement on fixed prices and market sharing regarding the export of paper envelopes. The fine was imposed over Adveo Group International SA, Antalis Envelopes Manufacturing, Hispapel, Manipulados Plana, Manufacturas Tompla y PACSA (Papelera del Carrion).
Latest Developments for Adveo Group International SA
- Adveo Group International SA's reorganization process to affect 274 jobs
- Adveo Group International SA announces reorganization of its subsidiaries
- Adveo Group International SA Appoints Juan Antonio Hernandez-Rubio Munoyerro As Chairman
- National Commission on Competition Exempts Adveo Group International SA From Payment Of Fine
Latest Key Developments in Office
- Techno Horizon Holdings announces resignation of chairman
- Datalogic SpA says completed placement of shares through accelerated bookbuilding by Tamburi Investment Partners, D’Amico Societa di Navigazione and Hydra
- Tecan Group AG gives FY 2014 revenue guidance; to propose final dividend
- Hebei Huijin Electromechanical proposes FY 2013 dividend payment
- Share this
- Digg this