African Eagle Resources PLC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
African Eagle Resources PLC announces beneficial shareholding by Salkeld Investments Limited
African Eagle Resources PLC:Salkeld Investments Limited, wholly owned by Nick Clarke sold 140,937,440 shares of 0.1 pence each in issued share capital of company.Says at price of 0.225 pence per ordinary share to Shoreline Energy International Limited.Representing 16.18 pct interest in African Eagle Resources PLC.Salkeld Investments Limited holds 87,119,892 representing 10 beneficial interest in African Eagle Resources PLC after disposal.
Latest Developments for African Eagle Resources PLC
- African Eagle Resources plc to acquire Lime-Chem Resources (Proprietary) Ltd
- African Eagle Resources PLC Announces Proposed Disposal
- African Eagle Resources PLC Chief Executive Officer Step Down
- African Eagle Resources Plc Announces Correction Of Prior Announcement With Regard To Terms Of 2010 Transaction With Jacana Resources Ltd
Latest Key Developments in Integrated
- Palace Resources Limited completes share sale agreement with SiliciumRok re acquisition of Min-Trak Pty Ltd
- Skyharbour announces non-brokered private placement and additional land acquisition on east side of the Athabasca Basin of Saskatchewan
- Polymetal International PLC reiterates FY 2015, 2016 production outlook
- Share this
- Digg this